Summer time has officially begun in our household. The day after my birthday I hopped on a plane with little Jacey and we flew to Colorado to visit Grandma and Grandpa Vinton. My camera was acting weird so my mom took all the pictures so those are soon to come. We had the funnest time there and Jace LOVED being with his other grandparents. When we got there my mom picked us up and instantly he remembered her. The next day we ran errands, went shopping and took Jace on a walk around the neighborhood. My mom is a little of a health nut so we went to Sunflower Market and she introduced me to the best yogurt ever. Seriously it is like eating dessert. Im glad I can't find it here in Logan because it is very fattening as well and I would eat too much of it. Anyways I love Littleton. I forgot how much I liked it there and how I loved all the different unique stores they have there that I miss out on here. On Wednesday I met up with a good high school friend Lindsay. She has two kids of her own and it was so nice to visit. Later that day my parents went to the temple and me and Jace went to Southwest Plaza to browse around. I discovered they had added a deli called Spicy Pickle which is an old time favorite. We could not pass that up! I also bought a new pair of wedges that are so cute. Thursday my dad's aunt and uncle had their 70th wedding anniversary! Can you believe it? That is 30 years short of a hundred years together, what an accomplishment. We met up with all my dad's siblings and the happy couple at Papa Deux's, a seafood restaurant. It was delicious and the event was really special. They were even on the local news! Since all my dad's family was in town the next day we all met up at Doug and Layne's house in the beautiful red rocks. I love their house, it is pretty scenic and the summer breeze blows right through their house. Saturday me and Jace helped(well talked) to my dad as he was pulling dandelions in the front yard then I met up with an
Jace is crawling and pulling himself up on things
Jace is sleeping in his own bed! Hooray! Although he does like sleeping on the floor, crazy baby!
I am the first councelor in the primary
We go on walks every night
We spent Memorial day going on a walk up the canyon and barbecuing with Benny and Rachael
We went to the pool for the first time last week and Jace loved the water
Luke, me and Jace are going to the Oaker Mountain Temple open house this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment