Happy 2nd anniversary Liz and Luke! The pictures of you guys are beautiful! And I love the way you phrased the words. We love you.
CUTE.
very sweet lizzy, i love it. what a cute family you are!
Great pictures! Great post! I love you guys! You are such a cute family1
Hey hey you! Nolan and I went to Texas Roadhouse the other night and we asked for you but you weren't working. :(Your family pic is so cute, Jace is the cutest little thing in that.Am I all talk or what? we seriously do need to catch up someday. Until then, love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy 2nd anniversary Liz and Luke! The pictures of you guys are beautiful! And I love the way you phrased the words. We love you.
CUTE.
very sweet lizzy, i love it. what a cute family you are!
Great pictures! Great post! I love you guys! You are such a cute family1
Hey hey you! Nolan and I went to Texas Roadhouse the other night and we asked for you but you weren't working. :(
Your family pic is so cute, Jace is the cutest little thing in that.
Am I all talk or what? we seriously do need to catch up someday. Until then, love ya!
Post a Comment