Friday, July 9, 2010
Happy 5th of July?!?
Utahans like to mix things up a bit. They don't actually celebrate the 4th of July on the 4th. In Logan they celebrate on the 2nd. In Hyrum and Lewiston its on the 5th. Since the state of Utah had work off on the 5th we decided to join in and celebrate on the 5th. We drove up to Oneida, ID and visited the dam and lake up there. Boys will be boys and played in the sand and water. We packed a little picnic and enjoyed it under a tree. It was so relaxing and we went up early enough that we didn't hit any crowds. Jace still loves to try to eat anything and whenever there is water he will try to drink it including lake water. We spent a hour or two just soaking up the freedom and then headed home. I went to work and when I got off it was just in time to enjoy the fireworks in Lewiston. We didn't know how Jace would react but he actually had a lot to say. He spent the whole half hour babbling to uncle Mitch. It was so cute and entertaining. On another note Jace has a new hobby of running his race cars off the side of the couch. He spends at least an hour a day doing this. Here are some pics for your entertainment...











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww, so cute. boys and their cars :)
Hey! I don't even know if you'll check this, but I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog awhile ago. I love that you know Reece and Cindy! And I will definitely include you in our private blog when I finally go private -- I've been a bit lazy about it :) Your little guy is adorable, by the way.
Post a Comment