Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lately....


I have been working way too much but love my job more than ever...


I have caught the running bug again...


I have followed my mom's all natural ways and am drinking Kombucha...

I love my little family and how things have changed over the years...

I am more than exstatic that my parents are 90% sure they are moving to Logan!...

I still need a sweet fix 3-4 times a day...


I love teaching my little Jacey what life is all about and love playing with him during the day....


I admit I am a blog surfer...


Jace loves bath time and tries to climb into the tub...


Jace is hooked on Kung Fu Panda and UP...

Jace has 4 molars!

Jace loves Pb&J, milk, crackers, veggies, fruit and of course anything sweet (takes after momma there)...

Jace can say loon (balloon), dadddd, uh uh (up), hi....

Jace gives giant bear hugs and while you hug him he pats you on the back....

Jace is obsessed with going up and down stairs...

Jace is on a daddy kick right now, so cute but poor momma...

Jace loves little kids and animals....

Jace sleeps through the night at least 10 hours...

Jace loves being outside and laughs just because of it...

Jace still only weighs 20 lbs...

Jace loves his balloons and anything fuzzy and soft...

Luke is swamped with school, NVCG club and work....

Luke wishes he had time to go snowboarding...

Luke is applying for an internship this summer...

Luke is a great dad, husband, student, leader, priesthood holder, son, friend and acheiver...He motivates me everyday and inspires me to be the best I can be for my family







4 comments:

anna said...

yay! i'm so happy that you're going to be blogging again!

Claudia said...

Sweet post, Lizzy. Glad you can blog again so we can see more of you and Luke and Jace :>

Drew and Cydney said...

Oh my gosh he's a little sweetheart!

melissa said...

Liz, that little man is a sleeper. ten hours, awesome! Are you going to stay in town for Luke's internship or go somewhere? I'm glad you still like work, you hard-working little busy bee! And you're running. I need to get on that too. I have no excuses! Fun to catch up on you a little bit (even though it isn't enough).